![]() | |
| A cup of historical knowledge |
Okay, come back to this point, why history is important to poeple ? I want to know the reality. So, I have under searched for that. After finding out, there are two results . One, I could hardly to tell because it is not attracted me.However, it pays me a small knowledge that History( Past) is a sharing issue. What the Lamp a lame.
Another one is more meaningful dude. I quite like the text from there but I should call the text the quote. ha-ha^^ . The overall is saying about to " Knowing yourself better"
I would like to share the link here if some visitors wanna to read =]
http://hubpages.com/hub/Why_Do_We_Study_History
Thus, I like those phases like ,
-There can be no true understanding of the present with out knowledge of the past
-.By not knowing the past, it is impossible to know the present or the future
- History is not just a brunch of names and dates but a story of how we become who we are now.
No one knows what will happen in the future, but the past can help guide us into the future. The lessons of the past are like a map into the future. The map is blurred and maybe even missing pieces, but it is the best we have. By examining the struggles, successes and failures of our ancestors, we learn how to examine ourselves and move forward.
So remember, A story is attractive and interesting when connecting with some historical incidents...For example, Transformers the movie is also added some old incidents(the autobots' world is destroy by Megatron.) then what the movie displayed only about how they are trying to get the "cube"
taken by Evil.If there is not historical incident then the story will be hard to continue. The movie will make audenice blur and they are wondering why the autobots coming to earth.
Anyway, some of the histories are not been well - lesson. So, we need to be careful when follow the way of Tokoh - tokoh whether it is suited for us...
Wait wait wait, I am not a gay who always follow people's step but before I could , I study the past to understand the present for the future ..he- he ...
Well, today sharing is just all about history matters


0 comments:
Post a Comment