Thursday, September 16, 2010

won't Wait until the Sunset is Ended for the Eveing and turned up Nothing!


Moody is spoiled my study mood
Just now my friend tagged lots of pictures for me 
I saw something...
suddenly blanked brain sitting in front of computer regretting

Thinking back to last year
some delighted moments and opposite 
heart broken when thinking off her

10% of her is still in and on
becoming one of the part of my life
once opened the eyes
she is gone and I am safe
 往事只能回味
Anyway, I am happy to receive this consequence
and  get back the real maturity
Now, Bluven is down 

It does not matter
it means that I still need a higher growth
  Thus, bad mood is not due of her
But 
another Her who I feel jealous seeing people with Her
I don't have confidence to confess 
And I like Her again
 A direct rejection is hurt enough by doing second time
Well
 waiting waiting and waiting shall be the best thing I can do now...
let the time to help me and I __________________
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment