Stevenson is at the backstage
One
Recently, I'm in a bad mood. Honestly, i make myself a problem.
My friends ,I've met since f2, are becoming clever. However, Stevenson is not.
Dunno why Satan wanna to influence us making us mislead our good future.
Cant blame him, Human is easy to be disturbed.So do I.
Two
Dudes hate sadness especially him
they're sharing happiness
and the blogger of here keep sharing depression.
"NO way!!"
Really hope they won't exclaim at me
So and finally, I left.Together with own problem.
Sorry, It's not your fault but mine.
forgive this fellow who has left.
Three
Gotta to leave because my jealousy is getting stronger and wanna take over my spirit
Wait me!I will come back as what I was ...or may be not, then let's us forget about this
and being a just friend for life. Although we had been the best of friendship before,
it does not mean forever. I will keep in my memories and start to hunt or wait for another ..
to fulfill the place of yours.It's pity, we do not have a strong relationship,As a result, there is none of
everlasting friends...
world is not ruled by God but Satan the Devil
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment