Stevenson is at the middle of city road
Introduction
Argai, planned to do revision for subject of Biology but have failed to the task.
Am I made a wrong decision?
If yes, then I properly BUTA lose one A+ for the subject of Account.
If yes, then I properly BUTA lose one A+ for the subject of Account.
Now, I know the reason why I am doing nothing instead of studying Biology.
It's because the subjects such as Bio and Bc aren't my target for SPM examination
which I had decided the AIM for last month.(of course is Nov la aiya)
Para 1
Regret selecting wrongly is also useless. Gee,lacking of time(excuse)...
I'll try my best to do the last revision for whole chapters.. TRY to do the best...
It sounds like ... sounds like NO "semangat" to read and intend to do
Ha-ha, I know "you"(myself la..In contrast way of writing).
Para 2
Why the length of Introduction is greater than the para 1?
It should be inverted...Suan le suan le
seriously, I have learned to be more optimistic
I have trained to speak politely in order to regulate the Devil of Stevenson.
Family members and I are more connective compared to before.
Ya, I have changed lots man!
When having a hard time, I really need a new space and friends to refresh me
Why saying so? because i couldn't find a a a a a a a single happiness from them
I feel unhappy when being with him...and I am unhappy, just unhappy
No dislike or hater... He thinks that I cannot be motivated if don't "shoot"at me directly
Human can make a change for their attitude and I wanna to tell u that I'm a human.
He feels that I'm hate him but actually I just feel unhappy with a friend who cannot make me...
HAPPY =]
Para 3
It's the reason.( in my heart sudah for long time long time le lo lo)
He is good friend easily making people laugh
He also can come and make some jokes with people and that's why he is so unique to me^^
However, I'm not "People" and I accepted the truth.Due to the unfunny Stevenson,he ignores me
Yes, Ignore is making me unhappy...
In order to attract his attention, I will improve my attitude and knowledge.
It is the only WAY!! NO other way OUT!
Hihi, it's hard to give people's attention...Shayne has mastered this very well...I am admire him!!
I hope I can be like HIM!!
Face the truth, I am not for now ...
Hmmm... still what can I say? It is very Obvious...
"Must keep improving, learning and exploring. Should keep finding curiosity and KEEP MOVING FORWARDS"
Conclusion
Without them I properly can't find my weakness.
Finally, I will discover the good attitude of mine
Human has a power to against the influence of Demons

0 comments:
Post a Comment