Oh my, time is pissing away quickly.
Even I cannot notice tio...
really happening fast.
Hope - like time is fading away.
Hm, I like enjoying myself by doing nothing at house everyday
while I know there is any outside events,
my annoyance starts its crazy stuff like making me emo lo
However, I am really enjoying Japanese songs which likes playing my feeling.
Boring or Bored?
I hate something makes me bored...
or
I am bored because that thing is boring.
Life is full of choices to make even only some words we use in daily life.
can those choices to be counted?
If they are too much that we can't count it why most of people are still using
"Life has many choices waiting us to decide"
Would I change it to ...
"Life has MUCH choices to be discovered ?"
I am very sure that I could not know how many choices that I have been deciding since I was born.
So do you too?
If, I master the time.
I might be able to find out the answer.
Well....
...and...
...haiz
Anyway, I must use my time wisely.

0 comments:
Post a Comment